04 Mar How to Identify and Solve Senior Level Workplace Conflict
Who has the problem?
Interpersonal differences among senior level managers impacts company moral & productivity, and is a source of stress for employees. Those impacted include:
- Senior Managers
- HR Managers
What is the Problem?
Friction between senior level leaders can lead to a toxic work environment that ripples throughout a company. These issues come to light through internal complaints & grievances, whistleblowers and engagement surveys.
- Senior leaders have reached an impasse and cannot work together!
- C-suite leaders cannot agree on a path forward, leading to a highly charged, politcal environment.
- Disunity amongst senior leaders leads to lack of long-term strategic planning.
- Performance declines, and shareholders & employees are demoralised and left wondering what is going on.
- The toxic work environment leads to staff leaving. Even if the core issue is fixed there is often lingering damage to staff morale, that needs to be addressed.
- End Result: An expensive recruitment process replacing some leaders & lost employees. This potentially leads to shareholder exit and possibly requiring new sources of financial backing.
The company must prove they are doing something to fix the way senior level leaders interact with each other, here’s how:
This allows individuals involved to better understand their own strengths & weaknesses, and the way they interact with other personality types they work with.
Team Profiling & Workshops
This helps leadership teams understand each others viewpoints and the friction points in their interactions. This is followed up with a Strategic Planning Workshop to resolve differences and work towards a solution.
StressFactor™ is a solution created by APeopleBusiness that allows businesses to discover potential interpersonal leadership issues before they become a major problem.
StressFactor™ is a solution created by APeopleBusiness that allows businesses to discover potential interpersonal leadership issues before they become a major problem. If you would like to discuss with us how APeopleBusiness can help your organisation please contact us.
Use this infographic on your own website
Simply paste the following code into your web page …