Mental Health Strategy
Mental Health Strategic Planning
Mental Health Strategic Planning that will allow key stakeholders to agree and commit to an integrated comprehensive plan to improve performance, reduce risk and deepen culture. It explores;
• Vision and Mission for a Mental Health Strategy,
• Goals of the strategy and alignment with Wellbeing and Business Strategies,
• Capabilities needed to deliver the goals,
• Critical Success Factors,
• Stakeholder Analysis for delivering goals,
• Mental Health propositions.
The output from the strategy is designed as the basis for a business case that links the Mental Health Strategic Plan to business outcomes and benefits.